Will Work Hard To:
•Create a strong business environment.
•Enhance the community.
•Ensure Open & Fair government for ALL people.
Tweets From Pete
- From the evidence provided by Doug Alexander and e... August 31, 2014Peter Trzop 11:58am Aug 31 From the evidence provided by Doug Alexander and evidence presented to others by myself, I would think the Nelson County Ethics Board would jump right on these things to ensure ethical government......maybe hope is a better word for now. If one takes their duty with any sense of seriousness, they would be opening a case on Tuesday.Peter Trzop
- Let me get this right, the credibility of a career... August 31, 2014Peter Trzop 1:48am Aug 31 Let me get this right, the credibility of a career politician who allows nepotism and breaking of the law and recommends light treatment of those caught OR a Chaplain that served for years in the hardest situations in our county with no pay........be careful to make such comparisons, most people will side with the latter.Peter Trzop
- Best comment of the morning sent to me....."If you... August 29, 2014Peter Trzop 12:34pm Aug 29 Best comment of the morning sent to me....."If you cannot fill out a simple form, how can you run a County?" And if you are friends, we can figure out why our elected officials are doing nothing to enforce the basic rule of law. At least it is public, and they can now decide.Peter Trzop
- Untitled August 29, 2014Peter Trzop 12:27am Aug 29 The time has come to stand up to cronyism, nepotism, and favoritism in Nelson County. It will take many good people to stand up, and one of them is a honey badger.Peter Trzop
- Media Release: Taking action to combat the abuses... August 29, 2014Peter Trzop 12:05am Aug 29 Media Release: Taking action to combat the abuses of cronyism, nepotism and corruption in Nelson County government.To combat unethical and criminal behavior facing our Nelson County, I have taken the affirmative action to contact the Kentucky State Police with evidence, witness information, and other complaints of corruption in NelPeter Trzop
- If it were not clear before, Randy Patrick wrote a... August 28, 2014Peter Trzop 11:57pm Aug 28 If it were not clear before, Randy Patrick wrote an article in the Standard that demonstrates that Tim is in the race to split votes for his friend Dean. Tricky politics, but I am proud the paper printed the point. At least it is now public and not a back door political game played to keep corrupt officials in office. Good job. httPeter Trzop
- The article in the Kentucky Standard got me callin... August 27, 2014Peter Trzop 7:16pm Aug 27 The article in the Kentucky Standard got me calling people to verify information. Today I called the President of the Kentucky Coroner's Association today. He was very helpful in the past with giving me contacts to past Association members who wrote the KRS laws. They are clear that a Deputy Coroner must take an oath given theyPeter Trzop
- A lady asked me yesterday, when you are Judge Exec... August 26, 2014Peter Trzop 8:58pm Aug 26 A lady asked me yesterday, when you are Judge Executive, will you take your Oath to Nelson County as serious as your oath as a Commissioned Officer in the military. Yes, and even more so given the lack of trust people have in government. We have to bring back the dignity and honor to be a servant to the People. This is your governmePeter Trzop
- Remember this year is Christmas or some call it El... August 22, 2014Peter Trzop 10:50am Aug 22 Remember this year is Christmas or some call it Election year. We got an overdue fire station in Botland. Good deal. Should of had it a few years ago, but election year was this year, so it had to wait. I want to remind people that if you want something, go ask now before the line gets too long.Peter Trzop
- We are getting geared up to show the people of Nel... August 14, 2014Peter Trzop 8:22pm Aug 14 We are getting geared up to show the people of Nelson County there is a better way. The paper showed Tim filing who is no different from Dean, two sides to the same old coin. The People of Nelson County will be given the clear choice of leadership, and Team Trzop will be that ethical and professional choice to lead us into the futurPeter Trzop
•United States Air Force commissioned officer / US Army Enlisted.
•Local Army Kentucky National Guard 2/138th Field.
•Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps Distinguished Graduate (top 10% of class) / Enlisted Soldier for 6 Years / Combat Engineer.
•Disabled American Veteran.
•College Professor / Dean of DeVry University Louisville
•Senior Manager at Amazon.com, started the Green Amazon.com global environmental program.
•Federal Agent with the Office of Special Investigations.
•Executive Director of Kentucky Boys State.
•Commander of American Legion Post 121.
•Wife is the lovely Chasity Mattingly Trzop
•Daughter is Reagan Elisabeth and son James Wilson
•Parents: Peter R. Trzop and Barbara J. "Colvin" Trzop
•In-laws: Sissy and Melvin Mattingly
•Grandparents: Mozelle and William Colvin
•BA from University of Louisville in Political Science.
•Masters from University of Louisville in Political Science.
•Doctorate in Organizational Leadership from Argosy University.
•State level training in government functions.
•Graduate of American Legion College.
•Federal agent training in counter intelligence, fraud, and other specialized areas relating to National Security.
•Leadership and Instructor training from the United States Air Force.
•70 hours training with State & County Governments.
•President of the Fort Knox Warriors in Transition Association.
•Bardstown at Home Board Member.
•Former Nelson County Youth Soccer Association Commissioner and creator of Little Kickers League.
•Woodlawn Springs Homeowners Association Vice President.
•Former Chapter President of the Air Force Association.
•Life member of the Veteran of Foreign Wars.
•Life member of the Disabled American Veterans.
•Life member the Paralyzed American Veterans.
•Life member of the American Veterans.
•Paid Up Life American Legion.
•Legislative Chairman and Public Relations Director.
•Former soccer coach at Bardstown and Bethlehem High Schools, recreational league across the world, RAFL Lakentheath High School women's team, and assistant coach with Embry Riddle University.
•Multiple community related projects on the local, State, and National levels.