Will Work Hard To:
•Create a strong business environment.
•Enhance the community.
•Ensure Open & Fair government for ALL people.
Tweets From Pete
- Please share! Thanks to Jim Brooks October 29, 2014Peter Trzop 9:04pm Oct 29 Please share! Thanks to Jim BrooksPeter Trzop
- Thanks Ron Stiers for your support! You are a goo... October 29, 2014Peter Trzop 2:11am Oct 29 Thanks Ron Stiers for your support! You are a good friend and I respect your work for veterans. We all work hard for these things, a true team. Thank you!Peter Trzop
- This is the person who crashed a republican event,... October 28, 2014Peter Trzop 9:57pm Oct 28 This is the person who crashed a republican event, was rude to our guests, and is part of the plan to divide conservative voters. Sad really, but some people will do anything to help the good old boys. I appreciate Mark Ballard dismantling this letter in full and perhaps Jim Brooks can post his letter to the editor. Peter Trzop 10:0Peter Trzop
- Had a voter argue that nepotism ( the hiring of fa... October 28, 2014Peter Trzop 5:57pm Oct 28 Had a voter argue that nepotism ( the hiring of family is ok), sorry we just do not agree on this ethical issue. Just because you make something legal, does not make it right. I want the best person in every job, and I can promise not to hire family members, promise. Now off to catching up on calls and speaking to some families abouPeter Trzop
- Thanks for the support!! October 28, 2014Peter Trzop 10:59am Oct 28 Thanks for the support!! Patty Hummel Reed 11:12am Oct 28 Pete is he in Dave's district? Doug N Brenda Alexander 11:21am Oct 28 Peter is running for Judge Executive for entire Nelson County! Patty Hummel Reed 11:24am Oct 28 I know lol...I was wondering but since confirmed that Mr. Davis is in Dave's magistrate district. .Peter Trzop
- Conservatives really need to unite be it Republica... October 27, 2014Peter Trzop 11:57pm Oct 27 Conservatives really need to unite be it Republican, Independent or Democrat. It is one thing to take action to hurt your own party, but to take action to hurt a fellow Conservative. It is poor form at best, and disloyalty at worse. This person, whomever you are, is actively helping the other side win a race which is a disgrace. ShPeter Trzop
- I was chatting with a veteran, and it reminder me ... October 27, 2014Peter Trzop 10:00pm Oct 27 I was chatting with a veteran, and it reminder me that we have our weekly breakfast at Downhome BBQ at 830 on Bloomfield Road. Campaign or not, I would not miss this for the world. See you then!Peter Trzop
- Thanks Mark Ballard
Got this in the mai... October 27, 2014Peter Trzop 4:44pm Oct 27 Thanks Mark BallardPeter, Got this in the mail yesterday. Sent the following to the Standard and will see if they print it. Just a FYI.Mr. Hutchins Not True Conservative I received the "Tim Hutchins for Nelson County Judge Executive" flier in the mail yesterday. After reading both sides of his flier, it is apparent that MrPeter Trzop
- The final week of the campaign, thank you for all ... October 27, 2014Peter Trzop 12:15pm Oct 27 The final week of the campaign, thank you for all the support. We will be turning up the already intense campaign schedule and appreciate all the help!Peter Trzop
- ALLCON: We are planning the last week of a massiv... October 26, 2014Peter Trzop 6:45pm Oct 26 ALLCON: We are planning the last week of a massive door to door, and other campaign events. We have 10,000 doorhangers out, and got 5,000 more to finish this week. I would like to request any and all supporters to contact me to join the effort. Team Trzop house is open for anyone needing a place to stay! Thank you!!Peter Trzop
•United States Air Force commissioned officer / US Army Enlisted.
•Local Army Kentucky National Guard 2/138th Field.
•Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps Distinguished Graduate (top 10% of class) / Enlisted Soldier for 6 Years / Combat Engineer.
•Disabled American Veteran.
•College Professor / Dean of DeVry University Louisville
•Senior Manager at Amazon.com, started the Green Amazon.com global environmental program.
•Federal Agent with the Office of Special Investigations.
•Executive Director of Kentucky Boys State.
•Commander of American Legion Post 121.
•Wife is the lovely Chasity Mattingly Trzop
•Daughter is Reagan Elisabeth and son James Wilson
•Parents: Peter R. Trzop and Barbara J. "Colvin" Trzop
•In-laws: Sissy and Melvin Mattingly
•Grandparents: Mozelle and William Colvin
•BA from University of Louisville in Political Science.
•Masters from University of Louisville in Political Science.
•Doctorate in Organizational Leadership from Argosy University.
•State level training in government functions.
•Graduate of American Legion College.
•Federal agent training in counter intelligence, fraud, and other specialized areas relating to National Security.
•Leadership and Instructor training from the United States Air Force.
•70 hours training with State & County Governments.
•President of the Fort Knox Warriors in Transition Association.
•Bardstown at Home Board Member.
•Former Nelson County Youth Soccer Association Commissioner and creator of Little Kickers League.
•Woodlawn Springs Homeowners Association Vice President.
•Former Chapter President of the Air Force Association.
•Life member of the Veteran of Foreign Wars.
•Life member of the Disabled American Veterans.
•Life member the Paralyzed American Veterans.
•Life member of the American Veterans.
•Paid Up Life American Legion.
•Legislative Chairman and Public Relations Director.
•Former soccer coach at Bardstown and Bethlehem High Schools, recreational league across the world, RAFL Lakentheath High School women's team, and assistant coach with Embry Riddle University.
•Multiple community related projects on the local, State, and National levels.